Wednesday, September 14, 2011

PHOTO EXHIBIT "HOW TO" FOR BEGINNERS IS REMOVED.

I have saved it all including the photos and will provide the info to anyone needing it again in the future. For now, other projects await and the photo exhibit pages need to be revamped and updated prior to republishing.


You want what?  Email me or comment to this post to suggest an article.  I know something of digital photography work and processing. Suggest a photo if you want to do that. I know a lot about jewelry work but am burned out on that now. (In the sidebar  there is a link to a place I help with  jewelry questions...please use that link and not the blog for jewelry subjects.) I do know something of God and Christ in Christianity. 

My Christianity..a point of view for life developed over many years,  thinking I had a handle on the life God wants for me and learning I have much more to learn about what is really happening. I am learning better how to endure tougher times and try to see what that has to do with my growth as a person of God.  That personal trial and journey is on going and vital.  The tabbed pages on "God" are imagination used to paint a story of a search for God.  The method is flawed as thoughts flowed with a stream of consciousness to the keypad; yet, value is there in an "unedited" sort of way.  Those pages are not complete. That is one wall I face:  Trying to complete the "God" pages in a meaningful, telling manner.  It must be done in truth and not so hidden in surreal environments and imaginary places.

In the meantime, let's be off to fun, joy, happiness and...endurance.

No comments:

Post a Comment